What is a Holistic Nutrition Consult?
Holistic consultations access the underlying causes and triggers of dysfunction. This is done through careful review of your health history, including environmental triggers, mind-body connection, comprehensive laboratory data, genetic make-up, food journal review, MSQ(Medical Symptom Questionnaire) and by addressing the foundations of health: digestion, blood sugar balance, fatty acids, minerals, and hydration.
After the initial consult, you will receive a food plan, tips to help with sleep, stress, supplement and testing recommendations, and an outlined follow-up plan.
What does a Functional Medicine Health Coach do?
Coaching can help initiate changes required to meet your goals.
- Educates clients on behavior change
- Assists clients in implementing their plan of care
- Provide tools and accountability to implement new habit changes
- Motivate clients using positive psychology techniques
- Guides clients through dietary changes, food plans, and physical activity protocols
- Lead group coaching on specialty topics
- Celebrates each success and forward progress
What do you specialize in?
I specialize in addressing concerns of fatigue through digestion and absorption, sleep, stress management, methylation, detoxification, mind-body and positive psychology. Fatigue can be related to a combination of poor sleep, stress, poor absorption, auto-immunity, genetics, vitamin deficiencies, and more.