- 1 bag of organic, frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 pound gluten free venison or pork sausage
- 6-10 organic, free range eggs
- Organic Purple onion
- Fermented carrots
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: bell peppers, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, green onion
- Crumble sausage and cook for 5 minutes, then add eggs.
- Stir often and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Steam frozen cauliflower in a steamer basket, for 5 minutes.
- Chop veggies
- Add steamed cauliflower to glass pan.
- Add sausage, then eggs.
- Top with veggies of your choice.
More free recipes here!