Skip to Content
- 1 pound organic, free range chicken breast or dark meat, if you prefer
- One head of organic butter lettuce
- Organic sprouts
- Either cook chicken in an instant pot or oven.
- Instant Pot: Add chicken breast, one cup of water, salt and pepper. Cook on meat setting for 20 minutes, 30 minutes, if frozen.
- Oven: Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat bottom of a glass pan with avocado oil. Add chicken to pan and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Shred chicken.
- Open butter lettuce and place on a plate.
- Top with chicken, avocado and veggies
More free recipes here!