Skip to Content
- 1 pound organic, free range chicken breast or dark meat, if you prefer
- Avocado mayo(homemade or store)
- Small organic apple of choice
- Organic carrots
- Organic celery
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Green onion
- Either cook chicken in an instant pot or oven.
- Instant pot: Add chicken breast, one cup of water, salt and pepper. Cook on meat setting for 20 minutes, 30 minutes, if frozen.
- Oven: Preheat to 350°F. Coat bottom of a glass pan with avocado oil. Add chicken to pan and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Prepare homemade mayo(see recipe) or use a store brand option(Primal Kitchen or Chosen Foods)
- Cut apple, celery, and carrot into small pieces.
- Shred cooked chicken and add to a bowl.
- Add mayo until reaching desired creaminess.
- Add apple, celery, and carrot pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle with walnut pieces and green onion.
- Enjoy wrapped in lettuce, in a Siete Tortilla, Siete chips, with Simple Mills almond flour crackers or by itself.
More free recipes here!