Skip to Content
- 12 organic, pastured eggs
- Homemade(see recipe) or store bought avocado mayo
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1-3 tbsp pickle juice
- Organic green onion, sliced
- You have two options for hard boiling eggs.
- Add eggs to pan, cover with water. Bring to a boil, then turn off heat and cover for 13 minutes. After 13 minutes, soak eggs in an ice bath for five minutes.
- Cook eggs in an instant pot. Use egg setting.
- Peel eggs, slice in half and separate yolks into bowl. Place whites on a serving tray.
- Mix yolks with mayo until creamy. Add pickle juice, salt and pepper. Stuff egg whites. Sprinkle paprika and green onion to taste.
More free recipes here!