Skip to Content
- 1 ½ cups almond butter
- 12 organic pastured eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup ground golden flax
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp organic maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan with parchment, grease well with coconut oil or avocado oil spray.
- In a large bowl, blend the almond butter, eggs, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar with an immersion blender.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flax, coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt.
- Mix the dry into the wet, pour into the greased and lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan by pulling up on the parchment. Set on wire rack to cool completely.
- Wrap in parchment paper and store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days, in the fridge for 7-10 days.
More free recipes here!