Skip to Content
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 2-4 Tbsp avocado oil
- 10-12 organic, free range eggs
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 package responsibly raised bacon
- Organic veggies of your choice:
- onion, pepper, tomato, spinach, kale, mushrooms, cilantro, scallions
- Preheat oven to 400 °F
- Cook bacon in on a cookie sheet for 15 minutes, then pat with a paper towel and cut into pieces.
- While the bacon is cooking, mix the almond flour and avocado oil until moist.
- Press almond flour to the bottom and sides of a pie pan.
- Crack eggs into a bowl, wisk, then pour into crust.
- Chop veggies and add desire amount.
- Top with bacon
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
More free recipes here!