Skip to Content
- Thai Kitchen organic, full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pure maple syrup
- Nuts of choice(almonds, walnuts, pecans)
- Shredded coconut
- Berries of choice(strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Place can upside down in the refrigerator for about 24 hours.
- Turn can over, open and scoop the fat into a bowl.
- Add one tsp of vanilla extract.
- Add a small drizzle of maple syrup.
- Whip with a hand blender until smooth.
- Top with berries and nuts/seeds of your choice.
More free recipes here!